Friday 24 April 2009

Pocket Silhouettes

Here is the third card we made that I was telling you about yesterday:Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes

Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Summer Sun, Whisper White

Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun and Tangerine Tango

Accessories: Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon (very nice ribbon)

The colours of this card were inspired from a card I saw on Sarah Klass' blog. I very rarely use summer sun but I really like this colour combination. This card is also really easy to make. To line up each image I got the ladies to line the top of the stamp with the top of the white cardstock and I stamped the image in the centre first. All the ladies cards were lined up perfectly. This card looks great using all four images from this stamp set.

1 comment:

Debbie M said...

Hi - beautiful cards! Love the red 'Upsy Daisy' card - thought you had somehow put velvet or something on it because it looks raised and velvety. Beautiful. Worth the effort of the marker!

Debbie M